We all go through things in life and sometimes it is best to just take a step back, which is what I did. With the exception of 4 Christmas cards that I made the Wednesday before Christmas... I hadn't touched a craft supply. No shopping! No Copics! Nothing.
So much has happened since my last post....
- Chandler played on 2 football teams and competed on the Central Junior High Cross Country Team!! As always I am so very proud of him.
- We've moved to a new place! (YAY!!!) The new place is really nice, but it feels a little empty.
- On December 4, 2012, our beloved Babineaux passed away. I'm not going to go into the details here, but it was so sad. Now two months later I still miss her dearly.
- Last weekend I attended my first ever scrapbook retreat and had a blast! I'll post pictures soon. I actually completed 10 pages plus 2 that need finishing touches. GO Me!!
- Now, I'm only designing for Brown Sugar Challenge Blog.
- The Robert Jackson Design Team changed it's structure and no longer focuses on Robert's Art. You can check out those talented ladies at 613 Avenue Create.
- It's a new year which brings forth new and exciting adventures.
Stay Tuned... there IS more to come!