Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ahhh... COPICS!

Good Morning everybody! 

Okay... I slept well and woke up VERY refreshed and what did I do???  I'm up and blogging! -- LOL   Thought I was going to say I made something, huh?  NOT... at least not this early!  I did however color a cute little stamp the other day at work.  (Yes, at work)  There was nothing for me to do so... what a perfect time for Copic practice. 

Are you reading this and thinking what are Copics? My thought is "Where on earth have you been??" However, if you aren't a crafter. ((LOL @ "not a crafter") Copics are markers. Wait... they aren't just any marker... they are like the Cricut Expression of die cutting machines or as I explained to a guy friend... Copics are like a Bentley and Crayola markers are like a Yugo. (remember that little car)  LOL.... Anyways, I'm NOT endorsing Copics in any, way, shape or form unless of course they'd like to send me 334 sketch markers.  Oh, as I was saying they are cool markers see here for yourself.


I just thought of something! (Actually I thought of it when I started this posting but my mind went in a different direction once I looked at my bag of Copics sitting on the table) For every FIVE (5) new followers, I'll randomly pick a person, then send them a small Thank You gift.  Now there's only one small rule. Please see the fine print at the end of this entry!

JENISE BENNETT... come on down!!! Jenise was THE first follower so I as a thank you... I've got a little gift for you.  Get me your postal information!


Happy Creating Everybody!


OH... the fine print. 
All items/gifts/prizes or what ever word I think of at that moment are given away just because.  There isn't a method to the madness or a schedule.  When I think it, I'll announce it and send someone something!  Now... here's the catch... Please USE what I send you and post a picture of what you've made here! Also, there will be NO set value of what I send and I highly doubt it'll be Copics or Cricut Carts... LOL so don't be disappointed!  Remember it's the thought that counts.  We are ALL creative!  So here's a recap:
1) I'll send stuff to followers, yes followers!
2) Things are sent at random, if you provide me your shipping info upon notification.
3) Ummm... Anything sent will always be NEW and UNUSED!!
4) Whatever I send you, USE IT  and post a picture here of what you created!

Spoiled Girl OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment