Friday, June 11, 2010

Yeah... Another Friday!

I am soooo happy that it's Friday. The weekend is finally here! Sunday is my Demo Day at Michael's and tomorrow I'm going to this stamp store called Stamp Salado. They have some cool looking stamps in their pictures and of course I've been inspired as always. LOL... It's a nice little drive from Hurst, but... Chandler is returning home!!! I'm meeting The Parents to pick him up. Normally driving isn't my favorite thing, but I'm happy and excited all at the same time, because when he left the apartment looked like a disaster zone! He's going to be so excited to see the progress that I've made. My goal today is to knock out his room and have it all organized.  Speaking of organized... I got the BTYGs (Blog Thank You Gifts) in the mail yesterday. (finally) I meant to say that last night and it slipped my mind. NOW... I can't wait to see what the ladies do with what they were sent.

1 comment:

  1. Chauntelle,
    I didn't know that you lived in Hurst...so do I! I live in the River Trails Subdivision. We will definetely have to hook up and meet!

    Karman

    ReplyDelete