Thursday, June 10, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Okay, well I've been in the new place for almost 2 weeks and it's FINALLY starting to look and feel like home.  Thanks to a really great guy, my desk is UP!!! Now to just sit and work.  As always I've got more than enough stuff that I'm working on.  I'll have pictures this weekend.  Can't find the camera cord. (I need to just use the hot glue gun and attach it to the camera)

The new Cricut cartridges are AWESOME and I've fallen in love with Wall Decor and More!  There are some really cool cuts and now that I've found discounted vinyl my room will definitely get a cool makeover.  I've decided on Pink, Black and White as my color palette, with BLING and all things girlie and feminine.  Guess I'll go and get some "real" work done!

~happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment