Friday, August 20, 2010

TGI Friday!!!

Another week has come and gone. Chandler is back from The Parents and we're getting ready for school to start on Monday.  We were so busy delivering goodies yesterday, we missed Meet the Teacher but hopefully the gift recipients were happy.  Actually I wouldn't know because one gift recipient hasn't taken the time to acknowledge her gifts.  LOL... reminds me of something this exact person said, "No call, no text, no e-mail, sheesh... not even a Facebook message!"  Either way,  I had fun making these because I just love ribbon!
This one is for the basketball team "A&M Elite".    As you can see there is a ton of ribbon in various sizes and textures.  You name it and it can go on the cover.  There's ribbon and glitter glue and bling and stickles and ... LOL, I think you get the point.
Here's a closer view of the ball.




Okay... everybody knows I'm a football fan, so of course this one is my favorite! {FOOTBALL IS LIFE}! At least according to Chandler it is.  Basically it's a collage, of various football items. (stickers, paper and tons of other embellies) 
 I cut this image using the Cricut cartridge Sports Mania.

FYI... SCRAPS are great for making these cool books.

Now, more goodie to share for today. 

This was a birthday card made for the spouse of the notebooks recipient.  He's a dad of some of the players from Chandler's arena football team, who was a part of the moving crew!
 After all those boxes and trips back and forth up and down the stairs... I think a card was the least I could do.

Either way... Happy Birthday Mr. McC.


No comments:

Post a Comment