Friday, August 13, 2010

Oh what a week...

Happy Friday Everybody...
Just breezing through taking a moment to add a few more photos. Its Friday and the count down has official started.  Chandler will be back from his 3 weeks stay with The Parents on Sunday!! I have missed him so much.  I can't wait for him to see what I've done to his room! He's going to LOVE it!  Hopefully I'll have the pictures up by next Monday.  Note... I said:  HOPEFULLY

Until then, enjoy these pictures of some other finished products....

These are the gift tags from the SOC Tag Swap!
I just love all of these bright and cheerful colors!!
The various shade of pink,yellows and orange blended well together.

 What doYudu? I made this t-shirt using the Yudu machine.
Now, "Screen Printing Guru" can also be added to my many lists of talents!  
Screen printing is actually kind of fun once you get the hang of it.

Here are the cards I mailed to family to let them know we'd moved!
I just love my $22.50 eBay auction won Cricut Cartridge: Beyond Celebrations!  
Check out some of the other cool designs.
 

As always...
I am so happy that you stop by and checkout what's going on here in Spoiled Girl Land!

 

Have a Happy Scrappy Creative Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment